If there were a Department of Social Services for blogs, my blog would have been found emaciated and eating dried pasta to survive. DSSfB would have taken it away, and I would have been like, "I'll git a job soon, I's swear it! Don' take mah bloggie!"
Anyway, after that ridiculously offensive rant, I must apologize to whoever still reads this thing for my absence. I forget I have a blog sometimes. But here is a quick update:
I found out I can take a yoga class midday here at UMD for nothing. I guess the cost of the gym is included in tuition, which isn't true at BSC. So on Wednesdays when I am sitting here bored stiff, I can scoot over to the gym and do some yoga. That's good news.
This semester is going to be a lot of work. My Web Authoring class looks super difficult and time-consuming, but I think if I keep up with the readings and the work it should be okay. I don't know a lick about web authoring, so it's really good that I'm taking a class because it seems to be a valuable skill in the world. Unlike the stupid skills I have already. BOOOOOO! Just kidding.
TDos and I are going away on the holiday weekend coming up. We're going to a bed and breakfast in Narragansett for a few days. It's not exactly a big trip, but it will give us an opportunity to unwind and just relax. Huzzah!
Okay, I'm starving and I can't type anymore without eating. See you later, blogerators.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i still check your blog. i want to update my blog with some poems, but have not been writing poems. and maybe i'm not ready to put anything above little max yet. when we get him back (our max-in-a-box) then maybe.
update ness good ness.
you don't have to worry about the webauthoring class, 'twill be good and stuff. and you have the bestest partner ever!!
*^_^*
me!!
Post a Comment