At the recommendation of Katy, I've created a blog. And yes, it certainly did take me long enough. It was the name that was hindering me. I figured it had to be something awesome, something that totally and completely encompassed me as a person, asbolutely everything about me in this one teeny, tiny, bloggy name. Then I realized that was stupid and decided to just go with KateSawStars, because it has sentimental value as a screen name, and additionally it reflects me living my life in the clouds. I see stars when other people see nothing. Tah dah!
I saw Imogen Heap this weekend and she was amazing. Amazing. TDos is so jaded with shows that he's rarely impressed anymore, but he was captivated. For those of you that might not know, Imogen does her own loops and bytes or whatever right there on stage. And she's really awkward and British and foppish with her banter, which made her all the more endearing. Check her out if you can. http://www.myspace.com/imogenheap
Now, should I get Panera for lunch or not? I think I might.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thank you for lunch and the blog and the comment and everything
i read this post already... make a new one.
How funny -- I just downloaded her album, Speak for Yourself, this afternoon. Glad to hear the show was a good one!
Post a Comment