Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday's child is sleepy peep

This blog is already a harsh mistress. One post up and my readers (Katy) are already bloodthirsty for more.

This past weekend was excellent, aside from Imogen Heap, which you can read about in my previous entry. T and I also went to Newbury Comics. Now, I know some people that can't go into Newbury Comics without spending at least fifty balloons on CDs, posters, or what have you. I don't usually have that problem, because all the music I want I have, or can easily borrow, or would just assume download the track from iTunes for a minimal cost. So there you go.

But anyway, after much poking, I found Go! and Wholesale Meats and Fish, two amazing Letters to Cleo CDs for like, nine dollars together. I couldn't resist that, so I bought em then and there. I felt a little buyer's remorse until I heard the studio recording of Awake from Wholesale Meats and Fish. Then I got over it.

Time to get emo for a minute. I work with people who are either married or in serious relationships, and live with their significant others, and it makes me jealous that I can't see TDos whenever I want to. Distance is a tyrant; we are reduced to weekends and the off mid-week sleepover. Hopefully, we can remedy this soon and buy that puppy (a Corgi) we've been talking about. Here is a Corgi puppy:


I want a girl puppy and I'd name her Bellatrix Lestrange. But if he were a boy puppy, I would not love him any less, and I would call him Harry James Potter. Someday, we'll have a house and a yard and a Corgi and TDos will tend the rabbits. Or something like that, ya da ya da ya da American dream.

4 comments:

katy said...

kate makes katy go "awww"

distance is tough. my senior year at umass amherst i drove home every friday afternoon to be with my boyo and would have to haul back the amherst on monday morning.

and: my mommy and daddy have a corgi named Pippin'
i call him Poopin' because it's finny. he's a happy dog, and he's the black kind, not the blonde kind, like in the picture you have there.

corgi's are a good choice. queen's dog and all that.

katy said...

typos

funny finny finny funny

and the amherst was meant to be to amherst

Kate said...

How is it that I saw you, like, yesterday, and already miss you the most?

katy said...

do you miss me the most out of everyone ever? or most out of the people at umd?